This is a Clilstore unit. You can .
Have you ever thought about were the light of the moon comes from?
Have you every thought about how people from other countries see the moon?
In this unit you are going to learn about the moon and its phases. If you follow the instructions carefully, at the end of the unit you will have become a moon expert!
1. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MOON? Think about this sentences... Do you think they are true?
- We see the moon because it is a star, with its own light
- The moon is a satellite, the Earth's satellite
- The moon is always the same, it never changes
- Humans have never travelled to the moon
- The Earth goes round the moon
- The moon has different phases, depending on the sunlight reflected
2. ARE YOU READY TO RAP? Click on the link "Video", watch the video and find out about the moon!
3. WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT? After watching the video, click on the different links ("Matching exercise", "Quiz") and do the exercises to check your knowledge about the moon.
4. TIME TO THINK! It's time to put into practice what you have learnt in this unit and your own knowldege abut the moon. In groups, follow the instructions in order to complete this last task:
Click on the link "Idiom" and try to think and debate in groups about these questions...
Have you ever seen the moon blue?
Why do we sometimes see the moon different?
Can the moon change its colour?
What does it mean the idiom written in the picture?
In groups, discuss about the meaning of the idiom trying to answer the questions proposed and prepare a brief explanation to the rest of your classmates.
Short url: http://multidict.net/cs/3628