This is a Clilstore unit. You can .
1. Brainstorming: Look at the picture and answer these questions -- What does this image represent? Do you remember the name of each group of food? Which is the function of each group. (Speak with ypur partners)
2. Video: Watch the video of the beginning of the unit with attention.
3. Read and summarize: Click to "Read and summarize". In pairs, read this test and summarize it in your notebook. Deliver your work to the teacher
4. Let´s do it: In pairs, choose 20 words from this list and classify them in: carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals or fiber.
5. Video-song: Watch the video-song "healthy-junk food"and debate with your partners: Why is important to eat a healthy diet? What is the different between healthy and junk food?
Use the info of this label to express your opinion: I AGREE / I DISAGREE or...
6. Game: Play the game to make a balanced diet.
Short url: http://multidict.net/cs/4837