This is a Clilstore unit. You can .
TEACHING UNIT 3: ANIMALS
- The introductory video of this Clilstore unit is very important. First this video reminds you the classification of the 5 kingdoms of living things that we studied in the previous unit, and allows you to locate the animal kingdom, axis of this teaching unit.Moreover, it gives you the opportunity to browse the contents of this didactic unit in a few minutes. Watch it as many times as you need.
LESSON 2 (Work in pairs)
2. Go to INDEX and do the two exercises about invertebrates. Read carefully and concentrate to answer correctly.
3. Now, play GAME 1 and GAME 2. It's fun time!
LESSON 5 (Work in pairs)
1. Watch the next video and answer: Vertebrates are divided into five groups: which are they?
2. Go to GAME 3 and GAME 4 and PLAY!
3. Click on INDEX and do VERTEBRATES exercise. How much do you now about each type of vertebrate?
4. In this unit, we will study idioms related to animals. Go to INDEX and try to guess their meaning in ANIMALS IDIOMS.
It´s time to review what we have learned in a fun way.
1. Watch the next video and summarizes the most important ideas.
2. Download the CONCEPTUAL MAP document and fill it out. There you will find the most important contents. To know if you have done well, check on your notebook.
3. Now, you can play GAME 5 and GAME 6. Enjoy yourself while you study
Short url: http://multidict.net/cs/4941