What are we going to learn?
- Who the Greek heroes were
- To write an epic tale
Please, watch the video on the right. After watching it, could you answer this question: 'How do you think the Greek Heroes were?'
What are we going to do?
- We are going to look for information in the Greek Heroes link of the following Greek Heroes: Jason, Odysseus, Bellerophon, Teseus, Perseus and Heracles.
- After reading this information, we will complete the activities about the Greek Heroes (Exercises 1 and 2).
- Click the green buttons with the name Past simple, Past continuous and Past Perfect, in order to read when to use each of them.
- Then we will practice the past tenses with some activities.
- Past simple exercise.
- Past continuous exercise.
- Past simple or past perfect.
- Finally, we will write an epic tale in small groups (4 people).
- After writing it, this tale will be read to our classmates.