There are many ways to prepare for exams and increase your confidence. Here are some helpful hints on how to prepare for your exams and get everything else done.
- Study in a quiet
- Turn off electronic devices. Only play music if it helps you.
- Stay organized. Write a study guide. Review previous tests and assignments.
- Start as soon as possible. Choose methods that suit your learning style and the subject.
- Stay motivated.
- Take breaks every 20 to 30 minutes. Consider working with others.
- Get enough sleep the night before. Eat a healthy breakfast and bring a snack.